NEW VENUE - LA SEINE MUSICALE
A next-generation concert hall has opened its doors in Paris - La Seine Musicale
Its outstanding aesthetic qualities play on the reflection of the water, giving the venue a unique identity. Located on the Seine, the auditorium with its wooden hull seems to float on the river, while its large sail covered with over 1,000m² of solar panels follows the sun.
By organising your events at the La Seine Musicale performing arts centre, you’re making the choice to embrace resolutely environmental technology and signalling that you’re entering a new era.
- LA GRANDE SEINE - With 4,000 seats, and a capacity of 6,000 in a seated/standing configuration, it is devoted to contemporary music. This auditorium is exceptionally flexible, making it a facility that is quite simply unique in France and in Europe.
- L’AUDITORIUM - A unique concert hall, with 765 seats facing the stage, rising to a capacity of 1,155 in a 360° configuration, with incredible views from the multi-storey foyers surrounding it.
- LE GRAND SALON - A magnificent room with a surface area of 1,325m² and a capacity of 1,500 people, it boasts a view of the Seine overlooking Boulogne on one side and Meudon on the other.
- LE CLUB - An exclusive and privileged spot, it includes a 590m² room with a 240m² terrace at the foot of the auditorium and the large solar sail.
- THE PRIVATE HIRE BARS
- The 165m² Mezzanine located on the 1st floor
- The 250m² Petit Salon with its 50m² terrace and view of the banks of the Seine
- The Bar à Champagne on the 5th floor of the auditorium, an intimate venue with a breathtaking design and views.