Go off the beaten path, try something new to stimulate creativity and imagine new concepts... Our venues are ideal for productive brainstorming sessions !
ooking for somewhere conducive to developing new ideas?
Our private spaces, with their designs that are sometimes contemporary and sometimes classical, provide you with working conditions that are both pleasant and conducive to interaction and creativity.
Our collection includes residences surrounded by greenery in well-preserved environments that lend themselves to deep thinking and spark the imagination. The Le Pré Catelan at the heart of the Bois de Boulogne and the Domaine du Manet at the edge of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Regional Natural Park, only 30 minutes from Paris, are two beautiful examples. Of course, there’s also the André Turcat room with its touchscreen at the Maison des Polytechniciens, or the comfort of the reading room with its fireplace at the Maison de la Recherche.
Take in the fresh air and clear your head in a leafy setting just a few minutes from Paris and dream up tomorrow’s innovations.
Some of our rooms are equipped with touchscreens.
Private spaces guaranteeing complete confidentiality.
Number of guests8
GoalsGet the marketing development team out of the office to develop their next innovations.
- A day of brainstorming in the André Turcat room at the Maison des Polytechniciens
- Welcome with coffee and pastries
- A morning of brainstorming with a gourmet coffee break
- Lunch at Le Poulpry restaurant
- Afternoon: deciding between the ideas proposed in the morning
- Gourmet coffee break
- End of work day
- The team established a list of innovations that they would like to propose for the coming year