Offer yourselves a new event experience
he current times mean we need to constantly reinvent the codes of corporate events, so Prestige Sodexo is here to offer you the TV studio experience : engage with your communication at its core and make it more vibrant.
From one of our four TV studios located in the heart of Paris and in Boulogne-Billancourt, record or live broadcast your speeches and announcements remotely, with no limit to the number of participants.
Located on the right bank, left bank and to the east and west of Paris, our RIVE, ETOILE, LAHO and SEINE studios are ideally located and accessible for all your recordings. On a single site or multiplex, live or recorded, TV Studio is an offer that adapts to all types of event formats: general meetings, conventions and seminars, training courses, product launches and presentations, strategic plans and key internal events, round tables, conferences, plenaries and more...
Have access to state-of-the-art technical facilities and a team of experts to support you in producing your live broadcasts and recordings in order to achieve your objectives. Our all-inclusive offer will meet your expectations to a tee and guarantee the success of your event! As an option for all your backstage needs, you can also request access to the dressing rooms at each of our studios.
- + Connectivity
- + Accessibility
- + Innovation
- + Interactivity
- + Creativity
- + Customised
GoalsDo you need to organise a virtual seminar with live video streaming to your employees? Meet for a morning at the Etoile studio, accompanied by our teams of experts.
● Your team welcome over breakfast and the day's briefing with the film crew
● Speakers prepare in one of our additional spaces
● Filming and live broadcasting of your communication
● Optional lunch break
● Back to the live broadcast with optional interactive activities
● End of filming mid-afternoon
GoalsAre you launching a new car model and would like to introduce it to the press? Opt for the La Seine Musicale studio, an expert venue for live broadcasts and recordings. Exhibit your models on a fully modular stage of more than 1000m2 and interact live with your participants during the remote transmission.
● Your team welcome at La Seine Musicale
● Stage layout and placement of cars
● Speakers hosted and prepare in one of our dressing rooms
● Filming and live broadcasting of the event to participants
● Real-time broadcasting of activities via a chat room for employees
● End of transmission and dismantling of the stage set
● Optional lunch break