Welcome to the age of virtual events
he world is changing, and so are you events. Discover a new event experience where the presence and number of participants knows no bounds, and extend the experience of your physical events in our exceptional Paris venues.
More interactive, more online, more immersive... the Hybrid'Event offer is a new way to welcome your associates and guests between physical and digital! An experience that puts all your participants in your interactive online event, while maintaining the exchange and meeting dimension, even remotely.
We offer you a physical welcome, whatever your event format; and a virtual one, thanks to interactive live streaming solutions
Hybrid'Event is an offer that starts with your needs: meeting, exchanging, training, uniting... and applies to all your events: from conventions to conferences, through to workshops, seminars and round tables
Live streaming makes your participants stakeholders at your events, even remotely, thanks to interactive technologies: live broadcasting of your speeches, virtual rooms for brainstorming, chat, quizzes, polls... Hybrid'Event helps to offer your whole audience an experience, at whichever exceptional venue you choose and remotely, to engage and unite on the challenges you face.
- + Exceptional venues
- + Connectivity
- + All-inclusive
- + Customised
- + Excellence
- + Interactivity
- + Gastronomy
- + Flexibility
GoalsOrganising a presentation seminar for your latest product for all your international associates. 160 participants present in the Kluster auditorium, 200 associates attending the presentation remotely and participating in workshops in sub-committee rooms where the digital extends the physical experience. All participants have access to the live stream seminar, interactive activities and content made available via virtual workshops, facilitation modules and customised digital experiences.
● Participants welcome over breakfast on the Kluster rooftop
● Opening the live stream seminar in the auditorium
● Live chat and quizzes
● Lunch for participants present prepared by Lenôtre in a Premium room
● Virtual departmental workshops in our sub-committee rooms
● Time to relax for participants present over a cocktail on the Kluster rooftop
GoalsObjective: Organising a conference bringing together 350 people in an exceptional setting on the banks of the Seine: Les Salons Nework by Yachts de Paris. A facilitator supervises the virtual event to engage and unite all participants while introducing them to Paris.
● Participants welcome over breakfast in the Salons Nework - Yachts de Paris
● Opening the live stream conference
● Lunch with virtual water-borne tour of Paris monuments for all participants
● Resumption of the conference
● Breaks in virtual rooms to enable exchange between small groups of participants remotely
● Conference close followed by a cocktail reception on board Le Paquebot