Our Health Measures :
Are your venues open again?
We now have the pleasure of hosting events that comply with social distancing rules. Maison des Polytechniciens and Maison de la Recherche, however, remain closed until September for renovation work. For more information, please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are site visits now possible?
We can organise visits by appointment that comply with the health protocol put in place to protect you and our teams (more information on our commitments here). To plan your next visit, you can now get in touch with our teams at this address : email@example.com
What measures have been taken to disinfect and clean your venues?
- We have enhanced cleaning in reception areas and rooms, which are regularly disinfected following a specific procedure using virucidal products.
- We have increased the number of walkways and dedicated cleaning staff.
- The majority of our spaces have windows and thus benefit from regular ventilation overseen by our on-site teams.
- Our collection of venues also offers you open-air spaces conducive to the resumption of your events: terraces, rooftops, gardens, boats. Maintenance of air conditioning systems is subject to an internal procedure that meets regulatory requirements.
What measures have been taken as regards reception capacity and organising traffic flow in your venues?
- For everyone's comfort and safety, we have limited the number of participants on our boats and in quayside spaces, and reviewed the capacity of our various rooms and reception areas (In accordance with Decree No. 2020-663 of 31 May 2020 prescribing the necessary measures for dealing with the Covid-19 epidemic).
- We will schedule arrival time slots with the event organizer to avoid simultaneous arrivals.
- Measures are taken in spaces to respect social distancing and a one-way traffic flow has been established throughout the venue (ground markings, one-way direction of traffic, information boards...).
- In the event that we cannot accommodate the number of participants initially planned in one of our spaces, we are able to offer you alternative solutions by broadcasting your event in a number of rooms in our Maisons or in different venues in our portfolio. For more information, do not hesitate to contact our teams who will provide solutions to your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cloakroom service will be suspended until further notice to limit the risk of contagion.
- As regards the possibility of storing parcels or materials from outside, mail crates and boxes are quarantined for 72 hours, marked out on the ground, before being removed where possible. In the event that a quarantine period is not feasible, mandatory protective measures such as hand washing and wearing disposable gloves will be adhered to.
What hygiene measures have you put in place to comply with health standards?
- In all common areas, the wearing of masks is mandatory for our teams and participants. On your arrival at the venue, we provide you with a suitable stock of masks on request. Each participant will have to wear a mask to circulate outside the areas reserved for his event (meeting room, conference room...).
- Water and soap points or hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are at your disposal all along your route.
- All our teams have been trained to respect and ensure the respect of barrier gestures as well as all our prevention measures specifically put in place.
What measures have been taken in terms of on-site catering?
All our catering offers (breakfast, lunch and break areas) have evolved to adapt perfectly to health measures while at the same time guaranteeing the quality of our services. We offer "cocktail buffet" formats that require the least amount of handling while maintaining the quality of the products. Our catering offer will make you autonomous during your tasting for a completely safe course.
Do you have new terms and conditions of sale?
We are aware that the protective measures put in place to contain the health crisis have impacted the economic activity of many companies. To guarantee you maximum comfort and flexibility for your future event, we have relaxed our booking conditions. We invite you to view them in detail here: (link to charter commitment page): https://www.prestige-sodexo.com/en/news/book-complete-confidence
Frequently Asked Questions :
Is there a charge for requesting a quote?
The service is entirely free, you can request a quote at any time online or by phone on +33 1 83 77 40 00. Our team of event experts will be pleased to provide you with a quote as soon as possible. The clearer and more detailed your brief is, the easier it will be to process your request.
Can I contact a venue in the collection directly?
A sales team is available at each venue to meet your needs. This team will support you with organising your event or refer you to another venue in our collection.
Is the catering done on site?
Our private mansions offer seasonal catering, prepared on site by our chefs. It will be our pleasure to welcome you for all your business meals and corporate cocktail dinners.
Do you accept outside caterers?
Our culinary expertise enables us to meet your requirements whether for a corporate cocktail, gala evening or conference with snack break facilities. However, if you feel the need to use your personal caterer, it is possible to do so.
Where can I organise an outdoor lunch or dinner on a terrace?
Our private mansions offer gourmet outdoor catering, under the shade of a parasol. Ideal during the summer months!
What is the quality of the WiFi on the premises?
All of our private hire rooms are equipped with free high-speed WiFi. The Salons at Hôtel des Arts & Métiers and at Aéro-Club de France are equipped with fibre optics.
Can your venues host people with reduced mobility?
Most of the venues in our collection are accessible to people with reduced mobility, with the exception of the Maison de la Recherche. You are sure to find a suitable venue to host your participants among our collection for your conference, workshop or business lunch.
Are your locations well served by public transport?
Our venues are mainly located in the centre of Paris with easy access by public transport, or in the nearby suburbs (CNF Clairefontaine and Seine Musicale). For more information, please consult the access maps on the dedicated pages of our different venues: https://www.prestige-sodexo.com/collection
Do you offer all-inclusive solutions?
We offer all-inclusive packages sure to meet your needs: full-day workshops, half-day workshops, residential seminars and more...